Monday, May 17, 2010

:senior pictures: Tanya

My dear friend Tanya recently asked me to take some of her senior pictures. Me?! But why me? I'm not that good of a photographer!..and I hardly have any practice taking people pictures! Yet alone ones that are for graduation!! To say the least I was a wee bit nervous! okay a LOT bit nervous! But i survived and so did she. :) Here are the results! Enjoy!





Hmm.. black and white? or colour?

Well that's all for tonight! Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. wow! Kendra, I'm so impressed :) love the editing effects... keep going - you look like a pro already! <3 ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice! I like the 3rd one & the black & white one of her leaning against the wall. :) I'm doing my first senior shoot sometime this week so I can identify with your nervous feelings... :) Good job!!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job kendra! seniors creep me out too! :) i like the last one in black&white better.

    ReplyDelete